Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Katherine had better watch out...

I think that I fell in love just a little bit when the first thing that President Barack Obama asked the crowd at the Neighborhood ball was,

"First of all, how good looking is my wife?"

Excellent priorities, Mr. President.

10 comments:

Leanne said...

I have had a crush of Barack Obama for many many months now. :)

Lorz said...

I really don't know if Leanne's crush is on Barack or Michelle... I guess you get one, you get them both, right? :D They are a very beautiful and poised couple!

Leanne said...

Um, yes. I have a crush on them both. I'd like to have game nights with them. But not Trivial Pursuit. They're both wicked smart.

Elizabeth Halt said...

I'm with you, and Leanne. :)

Speaking of Trivial Pursuit, Amy, do you remember when you and Gordie played to see who was the smartest one in the family? I can't remember who won though. :)

Anonymous said...

I hear you. I have a mad phat platonic crush on our new president. He's dreamy.

Fortunately, so is Michelle.

Amy said...

I'm glad that I'm not alone... Katherine did her usual eye-rolling at me when I told her this. hee hee :)

Anonymous said...

i gotta say ... i'm quite intrigued as to who won the trivial pursuit game between you and gordie. ;-)

Elizabeth Halt said...

I think Amy did, but I cannot remember for sure.

All I remember is the Nero question. :)

Amy said...

I do not remember who won TP... perhaps Gordie. I do not remember the Nero question...

Elizabeth Halt said...

who played the violin while rome was burning .. or else it was the fiddle ..