Ok, why don't I know which kitty that is?! I know it's not Puck. But I don't remember Ty or Dory having white patches. Man .. I clearly haven't visited in a while.
She might be trying to tell you something! Like, you've been working too hard? Congrats on passing your test. :)
Thank you for the comment on my blog about Gregory. We came home today with Gregory off of all food (except Neocate) for at least two weeks. Then we get his alpha 1 antitrypsin and albumin levels retested and decide where to go from there.
Anyway, I do better when I am fully informed about what's going on. I like copies of labs, pictures of scopes, etc. So, I've been reading up on anything I can. It usually consists of my going, "Albumin, okay. That has to do with regulating the osmotic pressure. Hmm... what's osmotic pressure? Osmotic pressure, that is..." and so on. It's been quite an interesting "education" and is making me excited to go back to school.
This is getting REALLY long-winded coming from a stranger, isn't it? Thanks again, Amy. Andrew (my husband) and I really appreciated your input. :)
I live with my better half and our three entertaining kitties in Providence, RI. I love cooking, coffee, reading, thunderstorms, art fairs, folk music, and Fresca. I'm still adapting to saltwater after living in the Midwest for 30 years and growing up on Lake Superior.
4 comments:
Hmm...that may be hard on your computer. It's a good caption for the picture; it made me smile :)
Ok, why don't I know which kitty that is?! I know it's not Puck. But I don't remember Ty or Dory having white patches. Man .. I clearly haven't visited in a while.
It's Dory.
She might be trying to tell you something! Like, you've been working too hard? Congrats on passing your test. :)
Thank you for the comment on my blog about Gregory. We came home today with Gregory off of all food (except Neocate) for at least two weeks. Then we get his alpha 1 antitrypsin and albumin levels retested and decide where to go from there.
Anyway, I do better when I am fully informed about what's going on. I like copies of labs, pictures of scopes, etc.
So, I've been reading up on anything I can. It usually consists of my going, "Albumin, okay. That has to do with regulating the osmotic pressure. Hmm... what's osmotic pressure? Osmotic pressure, that is..." and so on. It's been quite an interesting "education" and is making me excited to go back to school.
This is getting REALLY long-winded coming from a stranger, isn't it? Thanks again, Amy. Andrew (my husband) and I really appreciated your input. :)
-Julie
Post a Comment