1. Many people's ideas of necessary living space are slightly skewed.
2. College wrestling is more fun to watch live than on TV.
3. Katherine declared that the butternut squash-white bean soup that I made for dinner tonight is "her favorite soup ever". High praise, considering there is little meat in it - although it does have bacon. :)
4. I love shopping at the Co-op. I feel so healthy. I also prefer to buy organic when we can afford it. I feel like it's better for the chickens (think organic, free-range eggs), and better for us (no weird skin rashes on my hands from pesticides on squashes and other vegetables, which I've had in the past).
5. Spending one day doing absolutely nothing but sitting on the couch, under 3 down blankets, and watching movies and drinking warm beverages is extremely good for one's mental health and getting over a cold to boot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
1. Tell me about it.
2. I'll take your word for it. I don't think I would ever watch it on TV so ..
3. I'd take the recipe, though I'm not getting my hopes up. ;-)
4. Hmmm .. no weird skin rashes for me, but I think I've bought organic-only since I moved out here.
5. True, 'dat.
I take it you didn't hear from Joe?
Post a Comment