It's frigid outside. My cure? Drinking my coffee in bed, under my down comforter, next to my hon bun and the giant purring Puck.
Why is it that Puck purrs constantly when she's around us? I think it means that we make her so happy. :) There's nothing like it, though. I can be having a bad day, sit down on the couch, and Puck runs over, jumps on me, and starts kneading and purring away. It always makes me feel at least a little better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Amy, we don't vote until the beginning of March. Wyoming is mostly Rep, though; not sure how many Dem voters there are. If I read right, I can register that day.
the pup does something similar. Whenever he's napping on the bed and I jump on to read or sleep, he lets out this quiet little groan - which I like to imagine is of contentment.
Post a Comment