Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I sent this to the guys in my lab who hate Tom Brady.

It's a hilarious email from The Sports Guy's (Bill Simmons) mail bag column on ESPN Page 2....

Q: I'm 6-foot-5, 250 pounds, and not even close to being gay, so you know the Pats are good when people don't even look at me funny when I mention my man-crush on Tom Brady. Mostly, they nod in agreement. I think at least 60 percent of North American males must have a man-crush on Tom Brady at this point, whether they admit it or not. Think about it. You're out at a bar one night with more than a few cocktails in you, and there's Tom Brady, you get to talking, go out on the dance floor, and eventually you're back at the booth and he leans in and tilts his head just a little. Who's turning that down?
-- Pete, Toronto


Rob said that if Tom Brady leaned in, he'd better watch out for his knees. (Rob has wanted Tom Brady to get taken out all season.)

This cracks me up, though. I think it's how I feel about Brady Quinn. I have a man-crush on him.... if he leaned in, I wouldn't turn him down. :)

No comments: