Thursday, March 20, 2008

I don't know when it happened...

but spring is here! Yay!

I'm sitting at the Java House 5 min from our house... I just walked down here to begin my last big day of writing.... it's gorgeous out... warm... no snow... just that damp, fresh smell of spring in the air... I have my coffee and just ate a yummy blackberry turnover (one of my favorite Java House pastries)...

and I'm going to "finish" my writing today. After today, it will be "tweaking" and editing and all that jazz.

I"m so excited I can barely write. :)

Also, after my last post, I thought I'd share that I am wearing clothes. :)

3 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

how is the Java House 5 minutes away? I thought it was downtown? I walked there and it was not 5 minutes away.

I'm sure they appreciate the clothes-wearing. ;-)

Yay for spring!

Yay for a writing blitz! Good luck!

Amy said...

It's not the downtown one... there's one in this complex just down the street from us.

Elizabeth Halt said...

good to know. though I guess it's possible that I may not make it to Iowa again before you leave. I also don't remember the Terrapin.