When I'm driving through a section of town that's notorious for its high prevalence of speeding tickets, if a particularly agressive driver sits on my tail, I take great joy in slowing down to 5 miles under the speed limit.
When I'm stepping out onto a noticeably marked pedestrian crosswalk, if the car coming at me seems particularly unconcerned about the pedestrian right-of-way, I take great joy in dawdling my way across the crosswalk.
Especially if I'm having a bad day - then it is even more fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
like the SUV in the crosswalk that you walked (slowly) in front of, while the rest of us walked behind it? ;)
LOL- reminds me of our convo when you were here. SO something I would do! My "favorite" is when people drive in the left lane of the freeway and cause traffic to slow...if they don't pull over, once I get around them, I pull in front of them in the left lane and drive even slower than they were. It usually causes them to pull into the right lane to try get around me. Then I speed up to the speed limit. Davin thinks I'm gonna get shot, but I think I'm just helping everyone else out by getting the slow driver in the right lane! ...but I only do it if it's someone older, who doesn't look like they might get road rage against me...
Post a Comment