I have discovered my new packing motivation.
For every box that I complete, I reward myself with a wee bit of refreshment.
Hello leftover Liebfraumilch!
I think I will unpack and repack my one lowly box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The things in life that make me pause and think
4 comments:
oh, brother, LOL.
I fear that each box will be packed successively worse than the last box.
Maybe you should go find that brownie mix, make a pan, and use that as motivation instead. ;)
Or drink my leftover creme soda!
I don't know what Liebfraumilch is...I'm intrigued....okay, never mind, I googled it. Sounds like the *perfect* way to pack!
After reading your previous post, I can see why you only have one lowly box packed. I hate packing and moving; hope we don't have to again for at least 2 more years.
Hey, you don't want to pack the Liebfraumilch. You're not just packing, you're decluttering!
Post a Comment