Let's see. In the course of a week, I...
1. Finished med school.
2. Attended my little brother's wedding.
3. Saw family and siblings that I had not seen in years.
4. Had many laughs with said-siblings.
5. Caught up with old friends.
6. Met new and virtual friends.
7. Made lovely pendants.
8. Toured my sister around Iowa City for a final visit.
9. Had the wonderful surprise of Kath's mother arriving for my graduation.
10. Graduated. (That elusive MD, PhD is no longer so elusive.)
11. Discovered a lovely park that I had never seen in my 8 years here.
12. Had one last celebratory dinner at our favorite local fine dining establishment.
13. Enjoyed many long talks and laughs.
14. Warmed up with eggrolls at the Farmer's Market.
15. Smiled excessively.
Tomorrow, it's back to the reality of packing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That sounds like quite a week! I had an exhausting week; 1-2 hrs/day with a VERY behavioral patient. He is now beginning to grin when he tries to bite and only finds his hand where ours used to be.
Kath's mom making it is an awesome surprise! Glad it was a good week for you!!
I firmly support excessive smiling. You've certainly earned it. :D
that was a good week :)
Sounds perfectly happy! :)
Post a Comment