Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Not animal tested, but Puck approved.

We use expensive hair control paste in our house - not tested on animals.

Puck loves it. Every night, I'll be dozing off to sleep and I'll hear "Lick, lick, lick, lick, lick" next to me. It's Puck, licking Katherine's hair.

I used to try and stop her, but now I think it's too funny.

It does have a nice earthy smell. I wondered if it tasted as good as it smelled, so I tried it too.

I think it makes a better hair paste. To each her own, though.

5 comments:

Lorz said...

ROFL! I love that you tasted it! Did you lick Katherine's hair along side Puck, or did you taste it out of the container??? :P

Amy said...

I actually tried both. I wanted to see if it made a difference with the hair... :)

Unknown said...

That is a funny picture; made me smile on a day that staffing made me sad. Thanks :)

Elizabeth Halt said...

is it aveda? I ask because I've smelled that before and it is very earthy. :)

maybe katherine's hair wasn't greasy enough. I bet an oily flavor would enhance it. ;)

Amy said...

yes, lib... it is aveda.