Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Relieved.

Conservative pundits like Ann Coulter, as well as the "Moral Majority", are the reason I left the Republican Party.

Plus, my political views had shifted.

But, if anyone's going to speak for me, I'd much rather have it be Rachel Maddow.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

what's the "relieved" for ?

I haven't ever listened to Rachel Maddow. I suppose I should sometime.

I do not recognize the Ann Coulter name. Does not compute in my happy vibe space. Out, out, damned spot. ;)

Anonymous said...

Rachel's voice makes me happy. It's the voice in my head and the voice of so many who haven't been heard in so long...

Plus, she's funny as hell. :)

Amy said...

I'm relieved that I'm no longer a Republican with individuals such as Ann Coulter and Nancy Ingraham being the mouthpieces of my party.

Leanne said...

I really love Rachel, too. I haven't seen her new TV show, though (MSNBC?). I mostly caught her radio show in the past.

"Out, out, damned spot" should suffice.