I'd like to bury my head in the sand.
I've been waking up at 4 am, panicking about how little time we have left here in Iowa City.
I'm excited to move.
But I hate the actual moving.
Maybe I should focus on how I will be able to discard some of our belongings during the moving/cleaning process.
That always makes me happy.
(I just won't tell Katherine about my plan.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I know the feeling. If you do some cleaning, I've learned that is makes more sense to clean as you pack vs cleaning/discarding as you unpack. :D
I tend to pack everything, and do the cleaning/discarding as I unpack. Totally the wrong way to go about it, but it seems to work better for me.
You can tell katherine that you're getting rid of stuff to make room for the giant TV. ;)
Post a Comment