I never mind the first day of daylight saving time, even though I miss that precious hour of sleep. The light at 7pm is so appealing and novel. It's waking up the 2nd day, in the dark again, that is painful.
yeah .. I did not enjoy it. It felt like I should be going back inside to bed, not off to work. And poor Atlas .. there were no squirrels for him to enjoy on our morning walk. :(
I live with my better half and our three entertaining kitties in Providence, RI. I love cooking, coffee, reading, thunderstorms, art fairs, folk music, and Fresca. I'm still adapting to saltwater after living in the Midwest for 30 years and growing up on Lake Superior.
2 comments:
Lucky me, I don't have to wake up early, so I just get to enjoy it all around. Especially the bright and light at 7pm!!! :)
yeah .. I did not enjoy it. It felt like I should be going back inside to bed, not off to work. And poor Atlas .. there were no squirrels for him to enjoy on our morning walk. :(
Post a Comment