Friday, December 19, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

I'm in Lebanon NH tonight and the snow is coming down. One thing is for sure... all of my years in Iowa have not taken the ability to drive in the snow out of me. There is nothing like slipping and sliding around on a snow-covered road... where when you turn the corner you feel your back wheels slipping out... aaahhhh... It's just like riding a bike. It all comes back to you once you've mastered it.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

be safe, my dear sister, be safe

:-)

Amy said...

I am... I'm staying an extra night here and leaving tomorrow once the storm has passed. :)

Unknown said...

Enjoy the snow and be safe.

Laura Jean said...

Stopping by to tell you to have a very Merry Christmas, wherever it is you are! :)

Anonymous said...

I think it's partly genetic, too. I learned to drive while living in California, but am somehow really good in snow. Which is why I hate Virginia drivers in the winter.