I'm a fan of Sex and the City. I didn't watch it when it was actually on, but I've watched every season on reruns and on DVD. It's generally what I'd rent when Kath was not around. But, for a while, I was watching it every night on the WB... my guilty pleasure. Katherine always made fun of it, though. So, not surprisingly, I was a fan of the Bravo reality show Real Housewives of NYC, which just ended. And again, which Kath would mock.
So.... I'm VERY excited that the Sex and the City movie will be coming out this spring. Katherine became mildly upset when we were discussing the movie and the possible plot twists and she could discuss it "intelligently". I think that's just part of being a couple. We take on each other's interests. As I said.... now she can talk about Sex and the City and the personalities of the different characters (her favorite's are Steve and Miranda), and I can talk about Notre Dame football and the New England Patriots. Although she doesn't necessarily see this, both are equally "fluffy" topics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fluffy is a good term. I met someone who uses it to describe herself w/extra weight.
'tis true. both are fluffy.
however, I am quite sure that almost all sports lovers would not agree at all.
Post a Comment