Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween

We don't get trick-or-treaters here in our complex. I wish we did, but then Katherine and I wouldn't be able to eat the entire bowl of candy bars that she bought today.

For those of you who know Katherine well, picture this scene that is currently taking place in our living room: Katherine imitating Michael Jackson singing and dancing to "Thriller", which is playing on the radio. In her pajamas holding a dish towel. She only had one glass of wine tonight. Clearly, it's the end of the week.

The best costume that I saw today was our cashier at the Co-op. She was dressed as "The Queen of Yarnia". Very appropriate for the current knitting craze.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

now I want to watch that 13 Going on 30 movie (is that the name?) again

:)

Wayfaring Wanderer said...

We don't trick or treaters either!? My bf would eat all the candy anyways ;)





P.S.
Your Sister nominated you to win a prize in a giveaway that I am doing. Maybe you'd like to come and nominate someone, too?!
Wayfaring Wanderer: Share the Love : A Giveaway

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy- I really enjoy reading your blog- it's very thoughtful and touching. Also, I admire your dedication to your education. :o)

HollyMarie said...

Happy Halloween! I used to buy way too much candy to give out to ALL the (6 or 7) Trick or treaters we get, but now that the girls are trick or treaters themselves, I don't have to do that anymore. ;)