I just learned that the kitties are completely different when I'm not home. Lately, it seems to me that they spend all of their waking moments hovering around the closet where the cat food is located. Every time I hop up from the couch, they run around squeaking wildly, thinking they are about to be fed. This happens in the morning, when I come home from work, in the evening.... basically all of the time.
Katherine just told me that when I left to go to the grocery store, the kitties all settled down for their afternoon nap.
But, as soon as I got home again, they are back to being governed by their tummies.
Hmmm... I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that when they beg for food, I tend to give in because I cannot help giving in to their pathetic, pleading meows.
I know all of the psychology behind behavioral training, and yet, apparently, I'm the one being trained. By 3 cats. This does not bode well for future child-rearing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I like to think that I am doing it because I want to, not because I am being trained, LOL
Post a Comment