Thursday, August 28, 2008
Happy happy birthday...
Today, for one week, Kath and I are the same age. Then I turn a year older again. She likes to rub in the fact that she's a year younger than me and has done so since we met. Funny story about her first birthday when we were dating, though.... she had told me about her crucifix necklace that she lost, so I decided to get her a new one for her birthday. Apparently, she saw me walking out of the jewelry store downtown when I was getting the new one, saw me carrying the little box, and was petrified that it contained... oh, I don't know.... a ring or something. Needless to say, she was quite worried when I gave her the little black box with her necklace. Honestly, I guess I don't understand why... I mean, we had been dating for at least a month already... that wouldn't have been rushing into anything. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Kind of like G&G. It's nice. I still think it's crazy that you and Shaun have the same b-days.
Andy and I share the same age for 10 1/2 months. I am younger than him for the remaining time. I love when that happens, so Kath comes about it naturally. :)
Post a Comment