Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Good things

1. Katherine has mastered the art of teaching according to the University of Iowa.

2. A visit from Kath's mom made graduation and the weekend wicked special. (I'm practicing my New England lingo in case we end up there in the future.)

3. Kath made salmon-asparagus pasta tonight for dinner. Yummy!

4. Grades are in for my first two clinical rotations back in med school, and apparently I've become a much better med student after going to grad school. Of course, my grades the 2nd year of med school may have reflected the fact that I was enjoying spending a lot of time with a certain someone, and I do not regret one iota of my time management that year.

5. It is supposed to be 85 this weekend. And next Monday counts as a "weekend day" in clinical terms.

6. I saw my old lab mates in the cafeteria today. I miss them.

7. I am getting used to waking up at 4 am.

8. Ty is a much less paranoid kitty these days.

9. A glass of Riesling on a Tuesday evening.

10. Dan in Real Life

1 comment:

Elizabeth Halt said...

wicked special - heh

;-)