Good: Tomorrow is Kath's last day of student teaching (yay!) and being a grad student (yay!). I'm so proud of her.
Tomorrow is the last day of my Oto rotation. One rotation closer to graduation.
I was able to schedule my Family Practice rotation with a doc in IC. Woo-hoo. The likelihood of getting a place in IC was mighty slim, but it happened.
Bad: Michigan's recent Supreme Court decision that public universities cannot give domestic partner benefits because it violates the state constitutional amendment banning gay marriage.
We haven't cleaned in 2 weeks. Ugh.
Due to the first bad thing, I will not be moving back to Michigan (not that it was very likely anyway, but...). I'm sensing a letter to the editor in the near future.
Good: I thought I should end on a good note. Katherine's ability to make science fun and interesting has captivated our GLBT Christian Coffeehouse fellow attendees. I said that maybe she should be a science teacher. Hmmm...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment