Sunday, February 17, 2008

Ty is crying in the window...

.... because Katherine is out making snow angels on our front lawn.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

GO JUMP ON HER NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW GET SOME SNOW DOWN HER COLLAR



.....


*ahrum* Okay, little sister moment over...

Unknown said...

That sounds like fun! Why didn't you join her? :)

Amy said...

Hi La... you Harcourts are excellent "mom" food cooks... I remember your beef stew. I would have hated to shove snow down Katherine's collar as she is getting over bronchitis... she finally is starting not to sound like she has TB... also, she had just trudged through the snow to the drugstore to buy me chips (I hate to admit this :).

Laura - as you can see from my comment, I was busy eating chips and writing my thesis. That is why I was not outside making snow angels. Also, I currently hate snow.

Anonymous said...

Hi Amy,
Sounds like Kath was having one of her "I want to be little again" moments. I am glad that she is feeling better and that you chose not to do as her "little sister" would have.

I am glad that you are enjoying all kinds of good food. Did Kats tell you that I found the squash soup recipe on line? Thought I might try it this week.

Take care, M

Kath said...

Hey, Amy should give me more credit than just snow angels. I made an awesome snow man (actually a snow martian) that rocked!