Friday, February 29, 2008

TGIF

It's Friday... Joe's coming to town... Katherine and I are going to take time out from our busy schedules to relax with him this evening.... Woo hoo! We're going to dinner and then to see The Other Boleyn Girl. Joe loves Scarlett Johannsson, and we love Natalie Portman, so the two of them together in one movie is perfect for the three of us.

Katherine had a great afternoon at the education job fair... some good prospects for next year!

And it's sunny this afternoon and the snow is melting. Can the day be any better?

2 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

Have fun ! Let me know how the movie is.

It is rainy here, just in time for the weekend. ;-)

I do not mind, though. I am waiting for a pan of pannukokku (sp?) to finish baking and will watch the rest of Pursuit of Happyness (I watched the first 1/3 and the last 1/3).

Amy said...

The movie was ok... I'd wait to see it on video. Katherine said it was completely different than the book. Not nearly as good. They left out 99% of it, and changed the 1% that was in it.