Saturday, March 27, 2010

Mini-break in P-town














Katherine, relishing the balmy warmth that greeted us on our arrival in Provincetown.














Me, amazed that a fireplace that you turn on via a wall-switch actually puts out decent heat.














Katherine, unamused by my snapping of photographs every moment that she tries to get in some relaxing time reading.














Katherine, trying to spot some whales on what felt like the coldest day of the year, and I thought the wind would carry me away.














Race Point Beach, on a much better day for whale watching: we saw a group of them just off the beach.














Kath, on our balmy warm weather vacation, ready for a day of sunbathing.














Me, happy that I won my bet with Katherine just moments ago.














The two of us, happy to be together, regardless of the weather.

6 comments:

Leanne said...

PHOTOS! Thanks for posting them...looks like fun!

CheckerBeads said...

thanks! that looks like a great getaway!

Elizabeth Halt said...

Photos! It looks like a perfect getaway.

I forgot how much I love that jacket. I don't suppose you're tired of it yet? :)

Anonymous said...

Love the photos! A fireplace in the bedroom is my definition of luxury. :)

Unknown said...

It looks quiet there this time of year. Nice. Didn't know you could hope to see whales!! Shaun and I need to get to the shore as well on one of his breaks :)

Andrea said...

love the pics - u guys look so happy! :-)

and lib, i agree with you, the jacket is killer! ;-)