I'm taking a break while the shower soaks in Oxyclean Cleaner. I'm hoping it's more effective than my hands, because my fingers tend to lock up in a claw shape when I scrub too long.
Oops. I was caught. Back to work.
We're cleaning the Cape House in preparation for next weekend. Whoo-hoo.
I keep telling the kitties that they will be legitimate after next weekend. They don't get too excited about that, but Kath and I are.
It's hard to believe, but seven years ago, Kath and I were 23 and 24 and young and in love. Now we're older but still in love.
The first time we held hands was at a University of Iowa dance performance, Duarte Dance Works. Pretty much all I remember is oranges rolling across the stage...
... and the holding hands bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I'm sure it'll be a lovely weekend. I hope there are lots of photos for those of us who share your excitement from a distance. God bless! XOXO
I just finished reading That old Cape Magic- there's a great part about a wedding on the Cape. I hope your day is full of joy!
very curious about the oranges rolling across the stage bit ..
YAHOO for love and weddings and chowder and pumpkin cupcakes!
Thanks Leanne... there will be photos, as Lib will be there. :)
Amy - I read that book too... I loved it. We're getting our chowder from the Silver Lounge, which is featured in the book. :)
Can't wait to see you on Thursday, Lib!
I didn't realize that was an actual place- I miss all the seafood on the east coast! I love his books- the ones set in Maine have little details like that too, that make the setting more authentic.
Oh, how I will be thinking of you. Can't wait to see photos! We've had a lot of house interest on this end but no offers yet. Shaun is out of town this week to present on his project while I stay here and work on a possible open house. Have fun with your prep work!!!
Nice to see your writing style and sense of humor haven't changed a bit! Haven't been following your blog, but I think I'll have to start! It looks like your weekend went well. I'm so happy for you. (Also got to get an id - this is Jodi)
Post a Comment