... The one month that I do not have health or dental insurance, I develop what I have self-diagnosed as a small mouth ulcer. Probably from me accidentally biting my cheek on my left side multiple times and then sipping coffee with sugar throughout the day. Happy, happy bacteria, no doubt.
I am now self-medicating with topical oral anesthetics. I don't know what's worse... a sharp pain in the back of my mouth that is only relieved when gargling water or having a tingly, numb left side of my mouth and tongue.
Luckily, July 1st and the start of new health insurance is only 2 weeks away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
now if you had a BodyTalk practitioner near you, you wouldn't need to worry about health insurance. ;)
Oh, man. Can you just go to a minute clinic? That's not too expensive...
Is it getting better?
We saw a crime unit this morning in town and looked up the story this evening. A man intentionally (how they know I don't know) crossed into oncoming traffic and hit another car head on then ran from the scene. He was witnessed in the following minutes hitting his head on a fire hydrant, gas meter, with a shovel, and dove off both a house roof and pick-up truck to land head-first on the pavement. What was going on in his head??? Suicide attempts, or trying to get rid of thoughts/images? My next thought was when would we see him admitted at work; however, the last sentence said he died at the hospital. So sad.
Lib - I think I would need health insurance more... :)
Good idea, Leanne. Strange, though, I try to avoid doctors as much as possible.
Laura - it is improving... slowly but surely. I think Listerining it twice per day actually worsened it, so when I stopped that it started healing up. :)
Post a Comment