Sunday, February 22, 2009

What is it about February?

February is not my favorite month. I try to enjoy it every year. It does have Valentine's Day in it, after all... But once again, I am anxiously awaiting for this month to pass. We had several lovely days with warm temperatures that ultimately were just meant to taunt me. Now, I am back in the depths of the winter funk. It is cold out. I'm cold inside. And my skin is dry and itchy. Ugh.

I can see why people take tropical vacations in February. Someday, when I'm not in school, and we are fabulously wealthy, we will go on vacation every year at this time to a lovely warm destination.

I think that I had better start playing the lottery.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

You'd better! Remember that you will have someone living in the large loft apartment above the garage, and I'm sure she will want to go on the warm weather vacations too! :)

Leanne said...

Please don't play Powerball because I'm trying to win that.