I refused to admit that it was not Spring weather today and did not wear a jacket while waiting for the bus. Consequently, I was quite chilly by the time it finally arrived, but my morning coffee and a "Cinn-ful" blueberry muffin warmed me up when I got to the hospital.
Kath and I are heading out of town tonight - to the (hopefully balmy) city of Philadelphia. At least it's the City of Brotherly (and sisterly) Love, and love is a warming feeling. We are looking forward to (warm) cheesesteaks and a wonderful weekend with Laura, Kath's sister. I suppose, if it's cold, it would be more appropriate for the "Rocky run up the stairs" that I've been envisioning in my head.
I hope that every last vestige of winter is gone by the time we return on Sunday. Begone, winter. I have moved on and am flirting with Spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
have fun!
are you driving or flying?
eat a cheesesteak for me, please. someday I'd like to try one. :)
A) what's a cheesesteak?
B) I love that you've moved on from winter, and are flirting with spring! Made me smile. :)
laura:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheesesteak
Have fun! I do hope winter is on its way out when you return :)
Oh, I totally know what philly cheesesteak is! Davin loves it- me, not so much. :)
We want Spring to come here too.. but it will be another 30-60 days before we see Winter melting away... :(
Couldn't agree more...we're going to have 30s this week, so I'm guessing you'll have at least that. :) Hope you had a great weekend!
Post a Comment