We went Christmas shopping this evening and stopped off at our favorite nonsmoking Irish pub in IC afterwards.
Katherine is making turkey divan right now - apparently a big favorite of hers from her Deerfield days. All I know is that it smells amazing right now.
I am nursing a Cape Codder.
Tomorrow is our lab Christmas party and a get-together with long-time MSTP friends. Happy times.
Katherine is making crab dip for both affairs. If you've never had crab dip, it is AMAZING! Life changing, really.
I am going to finish my Christmas cards tonight. We are also going to watch Love Actually.
As I look over this list, it seems many things involve food/drink. Why is it that many happy memories of mine revolve around food? I can think of most monumental events in my life and relate them to food of some sort.
Maybe this is why I relate quite well to my overweight, overly cuddly kitty, Puck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Well, I can do the same, and I relate very well to my fit, muscular, very cuddly Weim. ;-)
random comment - I saw on the news that Oprah was in Iowa helping Obama caucus. :-)
Oh yes - it was in the paper. Unfortunately, she was in Cedar Rapids last night (and there were tix available still) when we had two Christmas parties to attend - and we had started driving to CR to the first one and got halfway there and couldn't keep the windshield clear of the freezing rain that was covering our windshield with a sheet of ice. Oh well - maybe next election season. :)
Post a Comment