Happy 2011!
This year, I'm keeping it simple. I have two resolutions.
1. Finish Katherine's scarf, which I've been knitting for 3 years.
2. Read two books per month.
Definite, achievable goals. Also, many, many plans for 2011. But more vague and unpredictable - plans to work towards but not so guaranteed to be achievable so I'm not making resolutions.
Oh wait.... I just asked Katherine to make another resolution to play her guitar more, because I love when she plays her guitar. She was playing quite frequently in Iowa for a while, and it was like having my own cute folk guitarist living with me. I guess in exchange I should adhere to her request to shave my legs more frequently so that my leg hair cannot be measured with a centimeter ruler. Add that to the list. 3 resolutions! Ah marriage. It's all about compromises.
At any rate, 2011 is looking up compared to 2010. Both of us made it into the New Year with both lower limbs intact, some hairier than others. Woo-hoo!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOLOL, compromise makes a good marriage! :)
Good luck keeping your resolutions!
Anne
Hee! Happy 2011, Amy and Kath! May you sink deeper into your joyfulness, and may every new layer contain at least one small adventure.
Nice resolutions but too much info on your leg hair :) Good luck on keeping these!
Good luck!
Clearly I won't ask about my scarf. ;-p
Post a Comment