It still looks like there's plenty of room up there to me! LOL... but I hear ya. As soon as I leave the room, Tucker and Lucy are curled up on the couch. I don't really mind but I do keep it a secret from my dear husband. ;) Have a great mini-break!
LOL. My mom bought a new pillow for the couch. Last night the cat ignored her bed, a foot away, and slept on the new pillow. Mother was not pleased. :)
I live with my better half and our three entertaining kitties in Providence, RI. I love cooking, coffee, reading, thunderstorms, art fairs, folk music, and Fresca. I'm still adapting to saltwater after living in the Midwest for 30 years and growing up on Lake Superior.
3 comments:
It still looks like there's plenty of room up there to me! LOL... but I hear ya. As soon as I leave the room, Tucker and Lucy are curled up on the couch. I don't really mind but I do keep it a secret from my dear husband. ;) Have a great mini-break!
LOL. My mom bought a new pillow for the couch. Last night the cat ignored her bed, a foot away, and slept on the new pillow. Mother was not pleased. :)
There's still almost a whole middle cushion!
Post a Comment