Kath and I stopped at the famous Iowa 80 truck stop on the way home from ND. Mainly because I have a tiny bladder. I also took the opportunity to purchase a yummy traveling snack of chips. As I told Katherine, one of my favorite things about traveling when I was a child was being able to eat treats in the car. As I was polishing off the last of my chips, I looked down to see crumbs covering my sweatshirt.
"Oops," I said. "I have chip crumbs all over me."
Katherine laughed and said, "I'll avert my eyes to avoid looking at your shame."
"I'm not ashamed," I replied. "I think it's funny, and I just remembered that I was giving up chips for the next month."
Oops.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It's hard to give up chips. I have been able to eat less of them but not give them up; I like them too much.
Hope you have better luck!
Btw, meds work...feeling better:)
are you not following the plan? it does not call for giving up things.
:)
LOL.:D
Post a Comment