Wednesday, April 22, 2009

It's the final countdown

We have 50 days remaining as residents of Iowa. Egads.

So what am I doing to be productive?

Why, watching Dan in Real Life, of course.

And imagining our soon-to-be life in Rhode Island.

Which is where we are going this weekend. And Cape Cod, of course.

And, I passed the 2nd half of my boards.

It looks like I really will be graduating. Yikes.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Halt said...

"it's the final countdown .."

you'll have to imagine me humming the rest, because I cannot figure out how to turn the tune into letters

:)

Unknown said...

Congrats on passing the 2nd half! Rhode Island here you come! Have fun this weekend, and good luck finding something :)

I finally see the reason for good car insurance. I got hit, and the whole process was so smooth. Within 1 hr, the other guy had admitted it was his fault, and I had a scheduled appt for an 'Auto Express Repair'. I drop my car off, they have a rental waiting, the parts are shipped overnight, and my car takes precedence over walk-ins. Hooray!

Leanne said...

Ah, that's what Step 2 is. :)

Congratulations! I love Dan in Real Life.

HollyMarie said...

Congratulations!!! :)