1. The Dark Knight was outstanding. Heath Ledger was amazing as the Joker. I now understand why the teenager in front of us saw it three times in a row on Saturday.
2. I had no morning commitments this weekend, so I was looking forward to at least one day of blissful late morning somnolence. However, I woke up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed at 7 am on both Saturday and Sunday. Why is it so much nicer to wake up early on the weekend?
3. The Iowa City Farmers' Market has grown since I was last there. Kath and I enjoyed a stroll through it this Saturday morning. Our purchases included an apple turnover, zucchini bread, zucchinis, new potatoes, and locally roasted coffee (outstanding). Whenever I go to the Farmers' Market or the Co-op, even when I buy unhealthy things, I just feel like I become healthier by osmosis due to all of the healthy smells.
4. Because I was studying sleep disturbances today while at the City pool, we learned that Katherine is so tired these days because she has been missing out on her key REM sleep time due to Dory waking her up at 3 am every morning. So, she has primary insomnia due to a hyperactive kitty. Me - I've been sleeping through Dory's squeaking these days. This morning I was congratulating Dory for not waking us up this morning and then wondered why Katherine was so tired and grumpy. My congratulations were premature.
5. Katherine knows all the lines in Dirty Dancing. It's slightly scary.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Eureka! That is what I am suffering from too. Atlas has been waking me up at 3am for a potty break for the past week and I've been trying to figure out why I'm slowly getting more and more and more ti-red. I shall have to have a chat with him about this.
#3 - heh. Don't we wish.
#1 - I am tempted but - you know how I am with scary movies - I think this will fit the bill and I will be sorry that I am watching it on a gigantic screen.
And yet, I'm just so proud of her for that. :)
Post a Comment