Alarm goes off at 5:30 am.
I get up and hit snooze three times.
Finally Kath or I get up and shower while the other tries to catch a few extra minutes of sleep... usually I'm the one groaning and Katherine is one getting up.
Sometimes Puck or Ty bother us for food about this time... or at 4:30 am (because it's super fun to wake up your people an hour before they really have to get up).
We get dressed (because it's good not to go to work unclothed or in pajamas).
We drive to Starbucks and get coffee - we are now regulars - when we walk in, every barista knows our order: "2 grande bolds with room for cream". We particularly like the red-haired older male barista. I don't know why. He's just nice.
Kath drops me off at work.
We work.
Kath coaches.
Sometimes I moonlight after regular work.
We come home.
We sometimes cook or eat out or get take-out. (We are no longer as-regular regulars at our old favorite Red Stripe, which is a good sign.)
We may watch TV or read.
We sit on the couch.
I try to sneak in bed early... around 9:30. Katherine may catch me doing this and try to give me a guilt-trip but it doesn't work. When I'm tired, I'm tired and I fall asleep no matter what.
Katherine moves the car into our parking spot at 10pm.
We sleep.
It starts all over.
It's good.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It IS good, clearly. Thanks for sharing it!
It is good.
It seems fun to be a regular. I guess I am a regular at Nature's Pet, which is fun, but not quite the same as being a regular at a coffee house. Then again, I also would never have a regular coffee order, so I guess it doesn't matter.
:)
Post a Comment