We do... I think we put it up a bit too early this year, though, as it's dropping a lot of needles now. Next year we might wait until December, rather than Thanksgiving. It's been so lovely to enjoy it all month, though.
I live with my better half and our three entertaining kitties in Providence, RI. I love cooking, coffee, reading, thunderstorms, art fairs, folk music, and Fresca. I'm still adapting to saltwater after living in the Midwest for 30 years and growing up on Lake Superior.
2 comments:
Oooh, you have a tree. Pretty :)It looks festive and Christmasy...next year we can get one going again.
We do... I think we put it up a bit too early this year, though, as it's dropping a lot of needles now. Next year we might wait until December, rather than Thanksgiving. It's been so lovely to enjoy it all month, though.
Post a Comment