I have the day off, hallelujah.
2 more days on the wards this month. Then elective and free weekends for one month.
Hallelujah.
Having a cold is stinky.
Who knew that pseudoephedrine could work so well?
t's funny that I prescribe medications to my patients, but I forget to prescribe them for myself.
Having cancer is worse, though.
I have diagnosed more stage IV metastatic lung cancer then I ever imagined.
Cigarettes are the devil.
I think of my grandmother often, these days.
I'm glad that I did some cleaning and laundry last night... less to do today.
I feel nauseated when I watch Kath doing her physical therapy exercises.
My kitties make me happy every day.
The three of them bonded with me on Friday night when I couldn't sleep - watching Aliens.
Aliens is not conducive to a restful night of sleep.
I can't wait to clean out our pantry next week.
Last night, our dinner options were balogna and cheese or old, dried squash.
That's what happens when one of us is lame and the other is never home.
I told the kitties they need to start pulling their weight around here.
Ty just looked at me, cleaned her face, and went back to sleep.
Today is an absolutely gorgeous day in Providence.
Our windows are wide open.
It's so nice to have the day off.
Time to refill my coffee and make breakfast.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for days off! I start weekend rotations in May when the schedule the next 6-month cycle; I won't be on-call for weekends until I am fully trained in, and I haven't trained on the weekend shift yet.
I hope you feel better soon. I was looking through old photo albums when I opened that box the other day; I don't have many pics of grandma. There are a lot of pts that come through that make me think of mom/dad and gramma/grampa/grandma.
Hope Katherine's PT goes ok. It gets better (for you too:) ). We'll either have to meet somewhere in Feb one way or another. Not much here unless we went somewhere with tons of walking which may not be the best for Katherine...so maybe we should come up there. We can chat when the time comes.
Have a good day!!!
I wish I lived closer. I would go buy groceries and come over and clean and fill the frig. I'd also cook, but I do think that you are a better cook than me. :)
I don't know how people can watch movies like Aliens. I'd never sleep again. The image (from some movie that I have totally forgotten) about the long needle coming down into the guy's eye when he was on the alien ship still pops into my head in random moments. Oh, the horror.
Post a Comment